Fredericksburg, Virginia author Lynda Allen recently hired So Wise Co. to develop a website for her that portrayed the essence of Lynda’s work and her newest book, “The Rules of Creation.” We were pleased to incorporate illustrations and quotes from the book into a user-friendly website. The creative process led to an elegant extension of Lynda’s […]
- 25: Easy changes for a Consistent Brand makes for a successful display
- 13: Taking a Second Look at your Finished Product
- March 4, 2015: Website as an extension of a creative brand
- December 3, 2014: Like Father, Like Daughter – Advertising is a family thing.
- September 4, 2014: Considering business Greeting Cards? Great for customer retention!
- June 10, 2014: A fresh look for this year’s race!
- February 18, 2014: What do your fliers say about you?
- August 26, 2013: Stickers as Instant Branding? Oh yes!
- June 7, 2013: So Wise Co. celebrates Five Years in business!
- November 15, 2012: Do customers know about your business and perceive it’s value?
- October 25, 2012: Easy changes for a Consistent Brand makes for a successful display
- October 13, 2012: Taking a Second Look at your Finished Product
- July 16, 2014: What bad messages is your social media sending?
- January 16, 2014: Personal Websites ~ A perfect solution for diverse entrepreneurs
Do It Yourself Tips
- November 2, 2014: Updating Your Website is One Key to Success
- April 20, 2014: What is a Content Management System?
- March 20, 2014: Five reasons to maintain your website
- January 5, 2015: How thinking outside of the box got their customers outdoors!
- December 20, 2013: Avoid website downtime with professional web maintenance
- August 24, 2012: Website Redesign for Lee Hill Driving