I’m proud to say that I’ve learned so many great advertising and marketing skills from my father, a successful business owner for nearly 40 years. He learned from trial and error what worked, how and why, and what happens when you fail to advertise at all. We recently wrapped a recording session at the radio station […]
- 25: Easy changes for a Consistent Brand makes for a successful display
- 13: Taking a Second Look at your Finished Product
- December 3, 2014: Like Father, Like Daughter – Advertising is a family thing.
- September 4, 2014: Considering business Greeting Cards? Great for customer retention!
- June 10, 2014: A fresh look for this year’s race!
- February 18, 2014: What do your fliers say about you?
- August 26, 2013: Stickers as Instant Branding? Oh yes!
- June 7, 2013: So Wise Co. celebrates Five Years in business!
- November 15, 2012: Do customers know about your business and perceive it’s value?
- October 25, 2012: Easy changes for a Consistent Brand makes for a successful display
- October 13, 2012: Taking a Second Look at your Finished Product
- July 16, 2014: What bad messages is your social media sending?
- January 16, 2014: Personal Websites ~ A perfect solution for diverse entrepreneurs
Do It Yourself Tips
- November 2, 2014: Updating Your Website is One Key to Success
- April 20, 2014: What is a Content Management System?
- March 20, 2014: Five reasons to maintain your website
- December 20, 2013: Avoid website downtime with professional web maintenance
- August 24, 2012: Website Redesign for Lee Hill Driving